If outside it’s not pretty, it’s raining and grey, I need something “sunny” next to me. Just few stuff which change the day, give me some positive energy, keep me in a good mood and are pretty, cute and either usable! Just lovely – I think you can understand me!
The favorites of this month!
It’s pastel time. I like this delicate, tender tones not just on my clothes but also on my desk or at home.
- Pale turquoise notebook. Something like this we are using with pleasure… Honestly I have to say that I always write when I get new ideas or because I saw something what stole my attention. I’m still discovering Ho Chi Minh City so I note, where I can get some amazing stuff.
- Donut pen.
- I love the cactus vase – can you resist on this?!
- Flowers – keep me always in a good mood,
- Cup of my favorite tea… mmmh…
- Macarons – sugar helps always
- My brand new ice-cream bag
- Key fob,
- Ice – cream paperclips
What does help you to keep yourself in a good mood?